- Work schedule: Four 10-hour days, Monday through Thursday.
- Vacation: 80 hours per year to start, increases annually to 160 hours maximum.
- Longevity vacation: awarded on 10-year anniversary date, and again every five years thereafter.
- Sick leave: 96 hours per year.
- Holidays: 7 fixed paid holidays plus 3 floating holidays.
- Medical insurance coverage: Choice of four plans available for employee and dependents with a minimal monthly contribution.
- Dental and vision insurance coverage: Available for employee and dependents at no cost to employee.
- Section 125 plan: Employee funded health care expense flexible spending account.
- Life/AD&D insurance: District paid benefit maximum $250,000 group term life insurance.
- Short and long-term disability insurance: District pays full premium.
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan: District matches maximum of $1,600 annually.
- Retirement: Defined benefit plan through the California Public Employees’ Retirement System (CalPERS). Public Employee Pension Reform Act applied to new hires effective January 1, 2013. New employees are enrolled at the 2% @ 62 formula with employer and member each contributing 6.25%.
- Wellness program: Corporate discount at 24 Hour Fitness and LA Fitness, and on-site exercise equipment.
- Paid bereavement leave: Maximum of five days for employee’s immediate family (including in-laws and step-parents).
- Educational reimbursement program.
- Credit Union membership available.