South Coast Water District's Water Saver of the Month Award recognizes District customers who have made a tangible contribution to conserving potable water. Winners receive $500.
Single family residents eligibility criteria
1. Water conservation initiatives at single family residences that have been disapproved or are not eligible for a rebate
2. Water conservation activities that occurred, generally, in 2014 or later
3. Initiatives that conserved in a discernible manner the greatest amount of potable water
4. New California landscaping that was established in 2014 or later
5. Single family residences that have allowed landscaping/turf to transform to dirt areas
6. Applicants/recipients under existing Rebate Program are not eligible