South Coast Water District's Water Saver of the Month Award recognizes District customers who have made a tangible contribution to conserving potable water. Winners receive $500.
Single family residents are eligible to apply. Eligibility criteria:
1. Water conservation activities at a single family residence that consistently uses potable water efficiently indoors and outdoors.
2. Initiatives that consistently conserve in a discernible manner the greatest amount of potable water savings on a monthly basis.
3. California drought tolerant landscaping that promotes water use efficiency best management practices.
4. Single family residences that have transformed irrigated turf areas into a California Friendly Drought Tolerant Garden.
5. Water conservation initiatives at single family residences that have been disapproved or are not eligible for a rebate.
6. Applicants/recipients under existing Rebate Program are not eligible.
To nominate yourself or someone you know, visit our Water Saver of the Month Award Application page.
Congratulations to Ruth Saavedra, our latest Water Saver of the Month Award winner. Learn more about the winning landscape.