Water Is Our Focus
Whether it’s drinking water, recycled water, or wastewater, it’s H20, and South Coast Water District manages this vital resource for the public in an effective and comprehensive way as local government agency.
South Coast Water District answers to its owners — the residents and businesses it serves in Dana Point, South Laguna, and areas of San Clemente and San Juan Capistrano. A five-member elected Board of Directors oversees policy-making, financial stewardship, rate-setting, capital programs, and long-term planning for the District. The General Manager reports to the Board and leads an 80-person organization in the planning and implementation of District priorities set by the Board.
- We are entrusted by our community to provide water resources essential for sustaining life.
- Recognized as a premier water district unsurpassed in customer service, reliability, environmental stewardship, and organizational excellence.
- Sewer Tunnel
- Consolidated District Facility
- Succession Planning for Key Positions
- Employee Engagement
- Capital Improvement Plan Execution
View the District's Strategic Plan for Fiscal Year 2018 – 2022
Transparency in Government
- We pride ourselves in providing publicly accessible, factual information that assists our customers and members of the public in understanding how the District operates. For more information, visit our Transparency in Government page.
View larger chart